Saturday, February 4, 2012

Morgan!!!!

I know it's not her birthday and she already got baptized but this little girl has had a couple of big things happen in her life that I just wanted to share.  She's been waiting so patiently for the time to get her ears pierced.  This was the week we were able to do it and she jumped right at the chance.  We woke up early this morning, got ready, went to Home Depot day to finish their craft before the mall opened at 10.  We were there with bells on.  She was so excited (and nervous and scared).  Here she is before.
 And after her first side.  The only problem with going first thing in the AM is there is usually only 1 person there working so she had to be really brave and get one done at a time and not like Mak who got her double whammy done at once.  She was explaining everything to us and I caught her mid-sentence, love this face.
 And here she is after her second ear, still smiling. . . I think she's happy. 
 I had to get one more shot cuz the first 2 focused on her face and not her ear.  She chose sapphire studs.  She really likes blue.    The second cool thing that happened to her recently that I totally spaced blogging about is that she is now the proud owner of her own pair of glasses.  She got them right before Christmas break and we all now how that went, so she's getting her own special post for it.  She was having a hard time seeing the board and got tested in school and so I took her in.  Can you tell she likes blue?
Here is a video or her second ear getting done, what a trooper.

The last thing eventful thing that Morgan's done is RAD kids.  I know she did this 2 years ago, but I just get so excited every time they get to do this class.  They learn so much and become more aware of their surroundings and how they can keep themselves safe.  This will be one thing that I will miss if we move.  Here she is showing her "Stay back!  You're not my mom!" move.
 Getting ready for the simulation with the lobster man.
 Calling for help after kicking and hitting the lobster man.  I have a video of this too but blogger apparently only wants me to upload 1 video today. 
 Getting her certificate and bracelet. 
She such a great girl!!!!!  Good job Morgie!

No comments: