Saturday, December 15, 2012

Masie's 5 Months

I seriously just posted her 4 month and now we are at 5.  This girl is a mover and a shaker.  It was quite difficult to get any still pics of her. . . or the blocks for that matter.  I may have to find a shooting spot.
 She rolls all over now.  She also started making fishy lips recently.  It's pretty hilarious.  We don't really do it a lot to her, so she didn't learn it from us, she just likes her mouth and all of the cool things it can do. . .like scream.  You can kind see her doing it here, the little dimpled cheek.  Again, she moves to much to allow me to take the pictures I want.
 She makes expression/position a lot. She looks terrified.  Her legs all stiff together. This is her getting ready to be excited.
 See?
 Really excited!!!!
 And then calm for a moment. . . 
 Then pure chaos.
 She was very interested in the blocks this time.
 I love this one.
So this month:
*Had her first ear infection-that was NOT fun.  However I did remember to give her her meds every day.  I usually forget a few times during the course and have to double dose my kids sometimes.
*Rolls everywhere and gets caught in silly places like straddled around her play mat with dangling toys
*Still do NOT sleep very well at night-I'm hoping that the ear infection/cold has something to do with it and things will start to get better (good luck)  I really just need her out of my room.
*Loves her mouth-sticks her tongue out a lot makes funny noises with her lips.  Maybe she'll follow her coolest Aunt Bacon and be a beat boxer :)
*Working on liking food-So far just rice cereal, multi grain cereal and carrots.  I pureed  some veggies and right now we are on carrots.  Next up beans yummmm.  She still has the funny tongue thrust so we have to keep putting the food back in her mouth, that will get better.
*Lost the baby cry-It occurred to me that it was gone when I heard my newborn niece cry on the phone the other day.  Not that I enjoy crying but it just means we are no longer in the newborn stage.  We are full on in baby mode!!!!


No comments: