Friday, April 12, 2013

Easters 2013

Easters was fun this year, well sort of.  I was on my own on Saturday cuz Randy had been taking a PMP class every weekend in March and this was the last class.  He had been so preoccupied with it that I hadn't even thought about Easter a whole lot.  I did manage to boil some eggs though for the kids to color.
 I got an idea from my neighbor to put rubber bands on the eggs when you died them to make some fun stripes.  The kids had a lot of fun using their creative noodles on them.

 Sunday morning the kids woke up to their Easter baskets, we got ready for church where I had to play for the choir and then after sacrament meeting, we drove up to Gma and Gpa's home for the rest of the Easter festivities.  He had a yummy dinner, the kids got a few more Eastery things and then we had the big Egg hunt in the backyard.  Masie even found an egg.
  She wasn't quite sure what to do with it though.
 Uncle Billy even came up with us (since his cute little family was in AZ visiting some family.  He stayed behind cuz he was also taking the same class with Randy) and STOLE some eggy goodness :)
 The kids always have fun searching for eggs at Gma's
I even got a few Easter shots before they kids got out of their clothes. . . 
 Aren't they the cutest bunch?  

No comments: