Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Masie 10 Months

Double digits already.  Time is sure flying and this little girls is flying right along with it.  
 She's getting so much hair.  I really need to start doing it.
I think she's really starting to look like me. . .finally.
 She was in a pretty good mood during this session, until the end at which point the screaming commenced.
 
 Love those Eyes!!!

At 10 months she:
*17 lbs (according to our scale)
*27 inches (according to our faulty measurement system)
*Still isn't a huge fan of long stretches of sleeping.  I get a short morning nap out of her and a longer 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.  Then at night I get usually 4 hours and seldomly 5 or 6.  I can't wait for school to get out cuz we are sleep training then.
*Still a picky eater, even with sweet potatoes.  She likes big people food but only when she's in the mood.  I feed her yogurt after my workout in the AM which she loves but everything else is a crap shoot.
*Walking with he push walker.  She loves it.
*Climbs the stairs.  Loves shaking the snot out of the baby gate.
*Starting to notice things around her and tries to figure a way to get into them.  For instance, today she discovered the kitchen towel drawer and quickly proceeded to pull every towel out.  This will be fun.
*When she's mad she'll let ya know with a loud scream and fist/face shaking. . .cute but man what are we in for.
*Loves her baths.  Wishes they were every day.
*Loves our morning walks (usually).  Now that she's not sitting in the carseat and just the stroller, she's having a lot more fun looking around.
*She babbles sooo much and is now trying to mimic things we say.  I swear she was trying to say duck and Kenz.  It's hysterical.

No comments: