Monday, September 28, 2015

Randmoness

As I'm making these posts I'm finding more and more random pics from my phone that don't really have a  home but I thought they were either cute or funny so I decided to make a post all of its own of random shots.  Kaders was nervous about swings for a while.  Every time he'd swing, he'd grunt on the forward motion till he got use to it.  It was pretty cute.
 He sure loved playing in the sandbox.


Everyone did for that matter.
 We got a wiggle car for a killer price in the winter and since it's too cold outside till about April and we had a massive main level with lots of wood and tile flooring, this toy got a lot of use.
 Kenz stole my phone and had to get some selfies at the temple open house.

 This is how Masie usually sleeps.  Right up against the edge of her bed.  If it wasn't for her rail she would always be on the floor.
 Kaders discovered Nutella.  Or should I say his hair discovered it.
 Just being cute.
 More of the Children's museum.  This is in the ancient exploration area.  This kids are digging up things.

 Gotta make sure you wear protective gear, even it's on upside down.

 We like to try and wear these two out.
 More sandbox cuteness


 I did  take two shots of Randy's surgery. Well before his surgery.  He looks so forlorn.
 My cute boys
 And sometimes just weird
 OK, really weird!
 I guess it kept her busy during General Conference so that's all that mattered.
 Upon arriving to MN we found out that band starts in 5th grade so we jumped at the chance to have Micah begin lessons.  He chose percussion.  Hope my nerves hold up.

No comments: