Tuesday, October 6, 2015

McKenzie's 15!!!

And just like that she's 15!  Going back and posting these life events has really made me see just how fast things change.  I stopped blogging right as McKay was born and now here I am 2 years later trying to catch up and it seems like yesterday we were leaving Utah.  I have 3 short years with this girl before she graduates.  She has grown up before our eyes, next thing we'll know, she's be having kids of her own.  I remember turning 15 thinking being an adult would be so much more fun, ruling my life, doing what I want, when I want.  But I realize my teenage years were one of the best times of my life.  I hope she sees that right now.  I hope she enjoys these years and stops worrying about trying to grow up so fast.  I promise lil Kenz, those days will come and you'll miss these annoying teen aged years.
 I don't remember what we did for her birthday other than sing to her.  Probably because we had just moved in and restarted school so I was heavily involved in unpacking and trying to settle the kids into a new routine.
 But this girl can always bring a smile to my face.  You never know what is going to come out of her mouth, what "deep" question she is going to ask or what masculine burp will escape.  There is never a dull moment with her around...unless she is on her phone snap crapping.
 While unpacking we found a pair of XXX sized sweats Randy bought for work back in Indy as a backup pair for his employees just in case there was chemical spill.  Not sure why he got such big pants but Kenz and I decided to put both of our booty's in those before finding them a new home.

 Over the years she has changed her mind a few times of what she wants to be/do when she grows up.  Some days it's been a veterinarian, other days a nurse or a teacher. At this moment of her life, she wants to be a cosmetologist.  Not sure where she will use this kind of makeup, lol. 
All I know is that she is really good at captivating an audience.  She loves to engage people in doing something fun.  Being the social butterfly that she is, she is never content sitting around at home and I know as soon as she gets her license we will never see her again.  Stay little Kenz, for my sake. 

No comments: