Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The great Binky ban!

So we did it, we finally got Malia to give up the bink. It took almost an entire week, but we did it and we are all still alive. I have learned from this that she is a very strong-willed child, and she really made us work for this. The other 3 were not this hard, it took them like one day and they were over it. Malia just really had a hard time self-soothing, but she did it. Not sure if it was the right time though, she is a very loud child at church (at least the 1st hour) is kinda hard not being able to plug her up when she is talking up a storm in the chapel. Hopefully that will die down soon too.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I can't imagine how hard it is to break them. Mine never would take anything to soothe. I guess we paid for it early, but I sure would have liked a plug! Heck, I'd like one now!