Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Vegas Pics

My sis Lindsay took a ton of pics on her new, very nice camera (it's the one that I want to get). So we told her to send us her pics so we could enjoy them. I won't comment on all of them just cuz I'm lazy, but I wanted them on here.
We ate at Planet Hollywood our last night with Laurie's vouchers she got for sitting in on a dumb spiel at her timeshare. Thanx Lolly for our free dinner.


In the MGM they have a Lion "tank". They were really big. When we went in the were sleeping, but going by them again they woke up and Lindz got this shot.
Since we aren't the gambling type, we thought it would be funny to get shots of us playing the slots. You'll notice the same 3 pictures on the slot machine are the same for all of our shots, lame hu? Here's Lolly
Lindsay with a semi-scary/creepy look on her.
Me being all giddy.
Shauna doing who knows what.
Cute Alina.
Here's the shot of us with the storm trooper's I was talking about earlier. I got to shoot the gun.
In front of Treasure Island's ship.


The word is suppose to say Revolution, but I couldn't get far back enough.



We love Blue Men
So do they.
We are acting Asian for Bacon, we missed you.
Inside the Forum Shops

Can't wait till our next one.

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I love all your new posts!!! Everytime I see sisters having a sister weekend it makes me a tiny bit jelouse! I have a sister and 2 sister in laws, but I don't think they all like each other enough to want to have a fun weekend together!!! Maybe I need to adopt some new sisters, I know just invite me next time!

Jess said...

looks like a blast! Glad you got to get out of the snow for a bit.