Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patty's Day!!

We had kind of an uneventful St Patty's day.  I had been really busy with our Relief Society Birthday dinner earlier in the week that I really didn't have time to think about what to do for the Holiday.  However a leprechaun did come and steal the coins Micah had hidden that he was going to use to try and capture him.  Sneaky little leprechaun.  He also turn our milk green while we were sleeping, which in turn, turned our eggs green. (which I didn't get a picture of).  He also turned my dough green that I was using for pizza and bread sticks.  CURSES LEPRECHAUN!!!!  I got some Kiwi, grapes, fresh green beans and green juice for dinner to be festive, but that dang Leprechaun had to one-up me.
The kids enjoyed it though

Micah said that a boy pinched him at school and that his teacher told everyone that if you pinched someone who was wearing green, they got to pinch you back 10 times.  He had fun with that.

Maybe the leprechaun will be nice next year.  Here's to hopin'.

No comments: