Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Locks of Love

I gave in.  Malia has been bugging me for a couple of months to cut her hair like Kenzie's.  I didn't want to because it was so close to donating it that I figured it wouldn't be that much longer.  Well 2 months later, it really wasn't completely long enough, but good enough for us.  Morgan's hair was long enough so we just did both of them at the same time.  Since our hair cutter was suppose to be getting induced on Thursday we decided we better get it done fast.  Good thing we did, because that night, she went into labor and had the baby the next morning.  (I think he just new that the girls really needed their hair cut and wanted to wait, lol).  Anyway, I forgot my camera for Eah but Brookie saved the day and let me borrow hers.
 The longest pieces were I tiny bit over 10 inches, we figured it was better than nothing.
 She got a cute A-line like Kenz.  I just let it  air dry so it's not very cute right now, but you get the idea.
 Morg got hers done after school.
 I can't believe she let it get this long.  She actually didn't really want it cut till about 2 days ago when I had to brush out some nasty knots.
 This shoot looks like a pic I took of her when she was 3.  I couldn't believe it.
 Again, not "done" but you get the idea.  She was able to go a little longer than Eah, which is good because we start soccer today, so I can pull it back a little bit.
This shot makes me laugh,  just as I pushed the button Addison looked away from the camera, and I didn't realize Malia's look till I downloaded it.  These 2 have to make sure they know what the other is doing at all times. Thanx again Brookie.  You are awesome.  We'll stay out of your hair for a while, literally. 

No comments: