Friday, January 6, 2012

The New Addition

Ya, that's right!  The woman who was convinced she was done having children is having another child.  Luckily we have not gotten rid of everything yet, but there are still things we are going to have to replace not only cuz I don't have them but because they are as old as McKenzie.  Our little M will be here hopefully by or before July 12, which by the way was not what we intended.  We were going to wait until Randy was done or almost done with school to start in this new adventure since I just had a miscarriage and didn't really want to be pregnant in the summer again, but as we all know, when KT tries to make plans, someone else seems to always step in and say, ha ha sucka.  The morning sickness and headaches are getting old, but hopefully in the next few weeks will get better.  The kids are extactic and now that we are past 12 weeks and there is still a heartbeat they couldn't be happier.  Malia has been announcing it to the world but usually asks me first if she can tell whoever she's talking to at the moment the "secret."  McKenzie has been a huge help especially since around 1 PM is when I start feeling like poo.  The place I like to rest is on the couch in the living room so I can still keep up on the kids and they now call it "Mom's couch," gotta love that.  I'm just grateful for a strong heartbeat that I can hear.  Last time was torture not being able to find it and then realizing that it had stopped growing a few weeks prior.  Who would have thought that someone who had 4 healthy pregnancies and children would still be suceptible to a miscarriage.  So here's to pregnancy #6.  One of these days I'm going to make it through a day without wanting to vomit. 

3 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

CONGRATS...Babies are always an exciting adventure. Good luck with everything.

Elaine Shandra said...

Congratulations Katie! I'm so excited for you :)

emily a. said...

Congrats on your new baby!