Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas at Gma and Gpa Tucker's home this year.  The kids got their pajamas. BTW McKenzie came to me the day before and informed me that she really didn't want character PJ's this year, like Hannah Montana.  She wanted me to do what I did last year with the PJ pants.  It's a good thing I already had done that.  I found these pajamas about 3 or 4 months ago for a killer deal.

 The Christmas pickle that my kids go nuts looking for.  Morgan found it last year, this year Micah was the big winner.
 Christmas morning the kids slept in until about 7 (which was a miracle I tell ya).  We even had to wake Malia up, can ya tell?  Oh and that is her hair sticking up on top of her head.
 The kids opening some family gifts from Santa.
 The kids got Angry Bird blankets from Gma and Gpa.  They are their new favorite blankets.
 Had to get one shot before the mess.
 Randy and his new BYU Santa.  Very appropriate I thought.
Kristi and McKenzie did this in the middle of the night for Gma and Gpa.  Kristi enlarged a recent family photo and changed it out for the old one and then wrapped the frame.  We wanted to see how long it was going to take for them to notice it was up there.  We had a good laugh.
After church and ready to play with their new toys.  You can just see the excitement on Malia's face. 
 Christmas is now over, everything is put away and we are ready for what 2012 brings on to us.  Happy New Years Everyone!!!!

No comments: