Thursday, April 5, 2012

A little busy

I don't even know where to start.  I guess amidst the barfing and being sick for an entire month, lots has happened last month and I did document some of it (kinda).  The 5th graders do a state report and McKenzie chose Wisconsin (I'm so proud of her :).  It was an easy state for us especially since we lived there for a few years and left with a few souvenirs.  She found out some of stats of the state, some famous people who lived there and even had a Sprechers bottle and Milwaukee pickles to have as props (kinda brings a tear to my eyes, lol).  They did a little (actually kinda long but I won't put it on here cuz it really long) reading about Paul Revere and sang the 50 States Song for the parents.
 This was for the song they sang.  She was pretty much at the end since she picked a "W" state.
 We also got to see Randy's sister's new home (Julie).  Her and her new husband bought a beautiful home near where they were living before.  We had a house warming for them and of course I didn't take any other pictures of this evening except when they were opening gifts.  So that's what you get.
 Micah finally let me pull out one of his front teeth.  Its been hanging there for a while and it took a lot of encouragement and bribery to let me finally yank it. The other one is loose but not as loose as the other so he won't let me at that one yet.  The weird things it after pulling the 1st one the other one shifted over so now it looks like he's got a snaggle tooth.  Gotta love it.  It's killing me not to pull.
 Last week Randy's cousin, Amy, and her family came down from Idaho for part of their spring break.  We haven't seen them since Micah was little so it was great being able to catch up with them.  I again didn't get a ton of pics during our little get together but enough to remember the night.  Here's Julie and Amy
 Uncle Tom (well really a cousin) and one of Amy's youngest.
 The girls with little Julie.  She's Micah's age and such a cute thing.
 Another great thing that happened was my mom came to visit.  And we all know what happens when she comes, it's cleaning time and cleaning we did.  Well more like organize and dejunk.  We threw so many bags of trash out (thanks to my neighbor for letting us use part of their trash can), we have just as much getting donated and then we organized all of the bedrooms in the house.  It feels soo good to have things clean-er around here.  Not that it is going to last cuz the kids will find a way to destroy it soon.  My mom also deep cleaned my fridge, my oven/stove, and my tub.  I will not have to clean the oven before we move, hallelujah.
 Even though I still feel like poo, I want to try and do a better job documenting this baby than I have with my others.  So here I am at 26 weeks, is it over yet??? I did take another shot at I think at 18 weeks, I know I'm not very good at this documenting thing.  I figure if I get a few more weeks in before she comes, I'm doing way better than I ever have.

No comments: