Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby Bump and James is Gone :(

So I've always been really bad at photo documenting anything to do with me, but I really wanted to have a few pics of my bump this time.  I've only gotten 3 shots in the last 36 weeks, but hey it's better than nothing, right?  This one is at 20 weeks shortly after finding out what we were having.
 This one is 30 weeks. 
 And only 6 weeks later. . .I'm huge and still have 4 weeks to go.  I stayed pretty small for a long time and then bam, here is my belly.  I am sooo uncomfortable all of the time and my legs feel like they are going to detach from my hip sockets, my ankles are swollen every night, Randy laughs at me every time I try to get off of the couch and my AC is driving me nuts and we can't figure out what's wrong.  Oh well, I just need to make it through the next 4 weeks and then I can JUST be sleep deprived not uncomfortable, right?  Here's to hoping I go early (not that I will cuz I never do).
 On another note, Uncle James finished his Freshman year of college and celebrated his bday with us before leaving to go home before his mission.  We went to 7 Peaks yesterday with Alina and kids then came home, used the rest of his money from his meal plan at Jamba Juice (which BTW James know all of the secret flavors and has shared them with us and "Screaming O," (I know, awful name right?) is the best), made dinner and made my mom's infamous bday cake.  James wanted to learn how to make it, so he helped and even chose pink flowers to put on it, silly boy.
 I'm going to miss Zoolander face.
 He was really excited to light his own candles, can ya tell?  He's concentrating so hard. . .love it.
We are going to miss having you around James.  There is never a dull moment when you are here.  

No comments: