Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A little bit of Summer

This summer just flew by.  At the beginning I was worried the kids would be bored all of the time because our "vacations" were not happening till later in the summer, but we kept busy, apparently enough so that I didn't even really take pictures.  I'm going to have to check Randy's phone to see if he has anything else.  We purchased passes to the Provo Rec center and went swimming at least once a week, sometimes more.  I never thought I would hear my kids complain about swimming, but by August I've had a few of them whine about going.  It's been a lot of fun, I'm sad to see it end.

We also went to 7-11 for free Slurpee day on 7/11.  I've never actually made it to that, probably because I forget till it's too late and they are all out of cups.  Randy was kind and called from work reminding us of it so I packed everyone up in the car and hurried down there.  Masie really liked it.
 So did the rest.
 The kids had a lot of fun just playing with friends all summer.  I never really knew where they were at at all times, lol.  They were having fun hopping from house to house bugging every one's parents, haha.  This is what McKenzie and Lauren looked like one day coming back from Lauren's house.  Not sure what they were going for here, but McKenzie begged me to take a pic.  Silly girls.
 Micah go to go to his first Cub Scout Day Camp.  He had soooo much fun earning lots of different awards.  He's growing up fast.
The rest is coming in a few other posts because there are just too many pictures from our vacay's.

No comments: