Wednesday, August 28, 2013

1st Day of School 2013

Here we go again.  Only this year is a little different.  
1)  All of my kids are gone alllll the live long day, HORRAY!!!
2)  They are not all in the same school like last year, BOO!!!!
3)  I have a Jr. High Schooler, that is NOT OK!!!
Here is Kenz all ready for her "first" day of Jr. High.  Schedule and all.
Malia's ready for 1st grade, and so am I, ;)
Micah's in no mans land in 3rd grade.  He gets moved up to the "big kid" playground this year.
And Morgie is all that and a bag of chips in 5th grade, lol.
My 3 hoodlums.  It's sad not having Kenz around, I only got the one shot of her.
And now for traditions.  The corner walking group.
Fierce-some threesome.  These girls are growing up fast.
The goofballs.
And the not so newbies.  These 3 are in the same class this year.  They've been playing daily all summer.  This might get interesting, lol.
And poor Masie has to put up with me "all days yet." (name that quote)
Mrs. Whitaker, awesome as always.  So glad we got her again.
Mrs. Grover, the sweetest teacher you'll ever meet.
And although we really wanted Morg to get Mr. Crandall again, we couldn't go wrong with either of the 5th grade teachers this year.  Mrs. Edler is amazing.  So excited to see how these two interact.
And then there is Mrs. Gleed!!!! She left me high and dry for a job at the school.  No more walking buddies.  I'm a little depressed and now have to find other ways to be motivated to work out.  Isn't she so cute being cheerful at the front desk.  Good luck with the crazies girl, miss ya.
As for me, I think I will sit back, relax, watch some soaps and eat bon bons till next summer. . .NOT!!!!  I feel like I've accomplished nothing since school started but have done so much.  Hopefully I'll get a rhythm nailed down soon.  Happy School year to all you mom's out there!!!!

No comments: