Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Trying

I have been really bad about keeping this blog up to date and even though I know that nobody really reads this, I am bound and determined, for my family's sake, to keep this going.  It has been almost 2 years since I last posted on here and so much has happened in that amount of time.  As I look back I realize that I haven't even recorded poor Kader's birth.  Guess that's what happens when you have a half dozen kids, things start to fall by the wayside.  Regardless, I want to slowly update this, even if it's just a few pics at a time of the past two years, just so they are on here.  So bare with me as I add a slew of pics, most of them have not even been edited and I apologize but something's gotta give :[ So without further adieu...Our Life!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm not giving up on our blog, either! It is such a great record of our lives and since I'm such a terrible journal writer, I just have to keep something going. :) I'm still reading!