Monday, June 30, 2008

# 2 of many, family fest



So right after the last bday party and McKenzie's date, the first of many family members flew in for my brother's wedding. Lindsay, and her two boy's Collin (2 1/2) and Bradley (5 days younger than Malia) came without her hubby, he's in the Navy deployed at the moment, and yes she is going crazy (poor mommy). Collin is a very active little boy and keeps Lindz on her toes. Bradley's is a good baby, so far and we are crossing our fingers he stays that way, for Lindsay's sake.




So they got in and the next day we went to our City's family fest. It's a little carnival type thing with booths, shows a helicopter, firetruck and ambulance (which the kids loved). We did have one little mishap though, while watching a dance company performing Collin decided to wander off without us seeing him leave, which left Lindz and I in a state of panic looking for him. Luckily our police officers were in full force there and one nearby spotted him looking lost and held him until I spotted her with a crying little boy in her arms. Thank goodness there are still good people out there. Needless to say Collin was locked in the stroller the rest of the time.


1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

How fun to have everyone together! Scary! I haven't lost one of my kids yet but I know it will happen eventually! I don't look forward to it!