Thursday, December 24, 2009

Look what I can do Ma!

Morgan has had 2 wiggly teeth for about a month now and I kept telling her that she needs to pull them out so that she can ask Santa for her two front teeth. She has been wiggling them all month and about 2 weeks ago she finally let me pull one of them but the other was still holding on tight. That was until the other night when she brushed her teeth and the loose one started to bleed. So I told her that was it and we were pulling it now. After a little bit of convincing she finally let me yank it. She is soo stinkin cute without them. Just an FYI, her gums are not bleeding, she was eating a very red candy cane right before I took the pic. Kinda adds to the affect though right? On another note, Malia (my little sly fox) got into her aunt Julie's makeup when I wasn't looking for seriously no more than a minute. She was covered and I was mad, but I had to get a quick shot, just cuz this is how she is all of the time. Too cute not to share. She looks like my little hobo, eh, not only because of the black mascara all over her, but her hair is very unruly and I don't have the time or patience to do it every day.

Anyway, I still cannot believe that it is Christmas Eve, where has the time gone, seriously. We love this time of year and am so grateful we get to spend it with family.

No comments: