Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Twas the Month of Christmas

Just cuz I know how crazy things get Christmas day, I'm going to get the pre-holiday happenings on here so I'm not putting so much on here at once for Christmas. To start we had our ward Christmas breakfast with the primary nativity. McKenzie and Morgan were angels. . . . Micah was a sheep.
The 3 after it was over. They did a really good job and for the most part sat still.
Right after they were done, Santa came and visited them. The poor guy's beard kept falling off.



We've been busy doing lots of Christmassy things (a word right). The kids had school until yesterday, which meant all of their parties were yesterday, which I was involved in 2 of them. We also made goodies for our neighbors and went around caroling to them, well most of them. Then this morning right after breakfast we frosted cookies. I haven't had time all month to do the cookies, but I was bound and determined to get it done before we left for grandma's house. So they ate Lucky Charms for breakfast and then immediately helped me frost and decorate cookies. Good combination right?

They had fun though and now I can enjoy just being up here, chillin, enjoying the company. I am officially ready for Christmas. Oh and just as a side note, I've been back to my Rhumatologist and he started me on Prednisone (which almost completely worked) and he wants to start me on another drug 10 times scarier which I'm not that keen on. There is still no diagnosis but he knows something is wrong. I go in again next we to discuss other options.

2 comments:

Bonnie-Jean said...

Angels looked great and I loved Micah's sheep head. Cute cookies.... one of the pictures looks like Morgan is blowing on them...lol... Have a great Christmas and hopefully you'll get some answers soon. :)
Love,
Bonnie-Jean

Amanda Davis said...

I think I have missed something... do you have RA or are they just testing for it??? My mom has that I didn't know if you knew that. She takes a shot once a week and it has really really helped! I hope all is well. Your kids look great!