Thursday, September 2, 2010

1st day of Kindergarten 2010

The day has finally come.  This little guy has been asking since last February when he got his kindergarten shots when he was going to start kindergarten.  It's been a long 6 month, but it's here, whew.  This is his little Gingerbread Man he made of himself (actually I made cuz we had such a crazy weekend that it didn't get done so I threw it together right before school, I know pathetic.  But it totally depicts him, can ya tell? The lightsaber, the Star Wars shirt, he was soo happy when he saw it.  He also picked out this shirt at the store, not that you can see it, but it's a Star Wars Lego shirt.  He's been dying to wear it.
He was really antsy to get in, but I managed to get one quick shot of him in front of the school.
The class is decorated in a pirate theme this year, it's really cute.  See the excitement in his face, he really wanted another picture taken (insert sarcasm).
We got him to smile with his teacher one more time, while holding Star Wars Gingerbread Man one more time.  His teacher conned me into being her room mom this year.  I don't mind, she's great.
On a side note, his face looks a lot better already, his eyelid is a little more swollen than I would like, but overall it looks great.  Here's to one more in school, love ya little man.

No comments: