Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birhday Morgie Poo

I feel bad this year that since we didn't have a birthday party for Morgan that it kind of got mixed up with Micah's owie and kindergarten, oh and Malia's bday and mine coming up.  This time of year things just all gets jumbled together and I feel bad.  We did our best making her day special though.  She brought treats into class, got to choose what dessert she had (she opted for this cookie cake since she will be getting another cake on Sunday when uncle Billy and aunt Alina come).
I decided to let her have a play date after school with the fierce-some foursome (who in turn gave her presents spontaneously, cuz they are cute like that).
She got to open her presents we got her and then we took Grandma/pa Schmidt's bday money and went to Toys R Us to pick out one more gift (which was a stuffed husky dog she had been wanting).
 In all she said she had fun, it was pretty much a bday party with the girls coming over anyway, but I didn't have to plan anything (which is why I only do them every other year).    Morgan is such a fun and exciting part of our family.  I don't know what we'd do without her

No comments: