Friday, October 15, 2010

I couldn't help posting these funnies

So I was really done posting for the day, until a few funnies happened today.  Well, this first one was not exactly today, but we really noticed today.

 We decided that it was time to get Malia out of her toddler bed, (I was really hoping to just keep her in there till we moved but it just wasn't going to happen, I mean how many 5 year old's do you know are still sleeping on a crib mattress).  Anyway, we found this new bunk bed on KSL for a great deal and picked it up Monday, put it together and got done by 10 PM (we put the kids to bed on our bed before then).  Since then, they have loved their beds.  We noticed though today that Malia doesn't call it her bed or her bunk bed.  She asked me today if she could sleep on her "Bumpy Bed."  She says it soo serious too.  It was hysterical.  I don't think we will correct her quite yet.
 We finally put our Halloween stuff up today, well most of it anyway.  Micah loves this skeleton and kept asking me to put it up in his room.  Then, while I was making dinner, I hear him in the other room say,
"Dad, is this Grandpa when he's older. . .or dead?"
Randy did a double take and then said KT did you hear that,  I said I heard it but I didn't know what he was referring to, so he had Micah come in the kitchen holding up this skeleton and repeat his question.  We both laughed really hard.
 Malia during dinner was excited for her pizza (since we haven't had it in 2 weeks).  But instead of eating it right away she kept eating carrots.  Randy noticed that she hadn't even taken a bite of her pizza and said
"You need to eat your pizza, you haven't even touched it yet."
To which Malia promptly sat up straight, lifted her finger and touched ever so delicately the top of her pizza.  We all busted up after that one.  I made her do it again so I could get a shot of it.
O.K now I'm really done for the day.

1 comment:

Mego said...

Oh my poopin butt I miss them!! bahhahhahha. Dead. That's when he's dead, or when someone takes an x-ray of his entire body ;)