Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jon Jon's home

I've been neglecting my blog a little too long, I have a few posts to get on here, hopefully I can get them done before the last week of school comes.

My lil bro Jon served a mission in California for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for the last 2 years and returned home in March.  He came to visit in April before he started back to school at BYU-Idaho.  He spent a day with us and a day with Billy (actually really we all spent 2 days together Jon just slept 1 night at our house and 1 at Billy's). 

Jon learned how fun it can be to wake up at our house.
 Not much has changed since he left.  This is pretty much what he looked like when was leaving. . . always texting someone.
 We had to get one with him and all of the kids, just for fun.
 And I had to just get one more texting shot in, just for posterity.
The boys went to watch the blue and white football game Saturday morning.  It was snowing and cold but they made through it.  We played games and just had some fun together with our little brother.  It was nice seeing him again.  The kids loved having him around. 

No comments: