Sunday, August 26, 2012

1st Day of School 2012

The time has come, the time is now!!!! I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that summer is over (unofficially).  It was hard for me enjoy sending my kids off to school this year (like it usually does) just for the fact that I don't feel like we really had a summer, and that's mainly because of Masie's arrival.  We waited around for her to come and then after it was recovery time. I'm sure for my kids it was different because they actually went and did fun things like the older two going to the Schmidt reunion and the younger two hanging with G & G Tucker.  We also went to 7 Peaks at least once a week till Maser came and hit up our playgroup all of the time.  At least we all got to get away up to Montana for a bit to help close off the summer.  As for my kids, they are somewhat happy to go back, just to see some of their friends they didn't see over the summer.  Malia is in school as well this year but doesn't start till this Tuesday, so the pics are of the older three.
 Micah and KC aren't in the same class this year, but it's all good cuz both of the teachers are amazing so they don't seem to mind.
 The girls man they are growing fast.  I think I'm going to post a progression of pics of these three soon.  I can't believe how much they've grown.  Here is the post from the end of school.
 Can't you see the fake excitement in these three?
 Mak and her bestie. How did a get old enough for a 6th grader?
 Micah got Morg's 2nd grade teacher Miss Edwards, who I absolutely love.  I'm glad we are still here just so he can have her.  
 Morg has a new 4th grade teacher Mrs. Blackstock.  She taught a different grade last year (I can't remember which though).  She's having a baby next month and will be on leave for 6 weeks after that.  We'll see how this class goes.  I'm not exactly thrilled for the switch.
 Mak also has a new 6th grade teacher, Miss Clements.  She was an ESL aid last year and Mak loves her.  I'm really excited cuz the class is pretty small (comparatively speaking to last year)

Good luck kids!!!! Have a fabulous year!!!!

No comments: