Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Morgan's 9!!!!

Hard to accept that fact that I'm getting "old."  I do not like it one bit.  But I guess that I have to deal with it, so here we go.  This little girl turned 9 last Friday.  We decided to go out for dinner with Gma and Gpa since she wasn't having a friend party.  She chose Texas Road House and got to ride the horse and get sung to.
 Then we went home and for cake and ice cream and present, I couldn't resist these cute girls.
 Morg wanted an American Doll for her bday since her besties all got one for their bdays.  I looked around for used ones since there was no way I could afford a new one, and as I thought more and more about it the more and more I didn't not want to get one.  She's at the age where dolls are fun, but they don't get played with much anymore, these dolls are so expensive and a pain in the butt to care for and with my luck, a used one I find was going to be totally trashed.  As I searched and talked to my friends I decided that even though Mac didn't get her Ipod till she was 10, it made sense to get Morg one now since I was able to find one for the same amount I was going to spend on the doll.  So, she got an Ipod and has been on it ever since.
 Happy Birthday to Morg!!!
 Malia has been a little photographer lately and Gma's camera is just the right size, so she took some shots while we celebrated.  It was hysterical to watch her line everything up.
Morg is a sweet girl to have around.  She is always thinking of others and wants to make others happy.  We love you Morgie!!!

No comments: