Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2 Months Already!!!

I've gotta stop posting about how time is flying, because this one is really getting me.  Where in the heck did the last 2 months go????  This little peanut is growing too fast.  I guess I should stop wishing for things to come and just enjoy the moments, cuz this is nuts.  She had her 2 month apt this week and here are her stats.
Weight: 10 lbs 5 oz (35%)
Height: 22 1/4 Inches (45%)
Head: 37.7 cm (20%)
She has dropped a couple of percentiles in all areas but I'm not concerned, she growing like a weed to me.  I decided to be trendy and take pics like I've seen on Pinterest.  Here's what I got.









This last one is "her", she's always got her tongue sticking out.  Here are some of the things she has accomplished recently:
*She started smiling  a couple weeks ago and that is why we have such cute shots of her.  Randy is getting her to smile for me, even though she's not really looking at me.
*She sleeps really well with noise, especially the hair dryer, shower or kids running around the house like mad dogs.
*She is starting to like baths, meaning I got through a bath without crying until I got her out and tried dressing her.
*If she starts fussing it almost always means she's tired.  She doesn't really cry for anything else unless she's hurt like getting 3 shots this week.
*She only sleeps at the most 4 hours at a time.  We really need to work on that.  Zombie mom is starting to take over.
*When she is awake (which is still minimal at this moment) she loves to watch things and people.
*She's rolling from her front to her back and won't stay on her belly very long.(but probably only because her head is so heavy).
*Right now she favors her right side and the Dr. isn't concerned yet, but says to keep working on it at home.
* Her neck and back are really strong, even her Dr. was impressed.
She's a keeper, all the kids still love her to death.

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

She's darling and that's pretty cool that she can already roll over. Wow!