Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Park City Birthday Fun!!

Birthday's Birthday's Everywhere!!!!  Randy's parents have a time share in Park City that they invited us and other family members to, to celebrate Randy's grandma's 85th bday (which is tomorrow).  But since there are sooo many birthday's in Sept. we kinda combined all of them but made it extra special for Great Grandma.  She just can't get enough of our little Maser.
Here's Grandma with her little sister Linda.
Great Grandpa loves her too.
Even Aunt Julie
And Malia can never get enough of Jessie.  Jessie even put mascara on Eah this time.  She is Jessie's shadow I tell ya.
Brothers, Tom and Jeff getting the grub ready.
Ham's, Joey and Micah enjoying cake.
The next day was MY Birthday and everyone surprised me with a trip to the day spa in the resort.  I got a full body message (minus my right foot) and a scalp treatment.  I got wrapped up in a cocoon and it felt amazing.  I also had access to their spa facility that had a steam and sauna room as well as a hot tub that had its own waterfall in it and also their shower area had all of their products in it for me to use.  It was pretty cool.  While I was away, this is what the rest of the fam did.


It was a fun weekend, even if I was gimping around the entire time. Thanx so much mom and dad for the invite.

No comments: