Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Micah isms

Lately Micah has been saying the funniest things, I want to journal these so I can remember them later, cuz knowing me I will forget.

McKenzie: Dad Micah said the "s" word.
Randy: Thinking where of earth did he or you learn the "s" word asks, What did he say?
McKenzie: (spelling it out) S-T-U-P-I-D (we don't like our kids saying this word)
Randy: Micah what did you say?
Micah: Dad I was trying to cut the top off of my lollipop but it wouldn't cut so I said, stupid scissors.

Randy was asking Micah what he wanted to eat, Micah replied Yogurt. So Randy told him to go to the fridge and get the yogurt out. While Micah was there he grabbed the cottage cheese by mistake (thinking it was the yogurt, same size container you know).
Randy said: well let's look for the yogurt together.
Micah looking for the yogurt spots in the back of the fridge.
Randy replies: Micah, you've got eagle eyes
Micah responds: No dad, I've got skunk eyes.
Randy laughing Micah looks up at Randy and says: Dad you've got skunk eyes too.
We still can't figure out what skunk eyes are.

Here's one more. When Micah has to go potty he usually dances around, not necessarily grabbing himself and crossing his legs dancing but wiggling around and just being goofy. One day I was noticing the dancing going on and told him to go use the bathroom.

Micah: "I don't have to go potty."

Me: "But you are dancing around like you have to go potty, just go to the bathroom before you pee your pants."

Micah: "Mom I don't have to go potty."

Me: "Then why are you dancing around?"

Micah: "I just gotta dance."

No comments: