Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morgan's funnies

I forgot to post this cute little story about Morgan that her teacher told me after Jon went into the MTC last week. The story goes like this,


Morgan: Teacher, I have to leave early. I am going to lunch.
Teacher: Why are you going to lunch early?
Morgan: My uncle Jon is going to D.C. today.
Teacher: Why is your uncle going to D.C.?
Morgan: (with a "duh" tone to her voice) Because he's 19.


Ya gotta love the brain sequences of kids. It took us a while to figure out DC meant MTC. Her teacher just laughed and laughed. She knew ahead of time that Morgan was leaving early so she wasn't as confused as some teacher's may have been getting that conversation from a 5-year-old. It also helped that we live in Utah and people understand that kind of stuff, only in Utah I tell ya.

2 comments:

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

That is really cute!! Yup, only in Utah. I love the "because he's 19." Like what else do you do at 19. What a cutie!

ellen said...

hey what ever happened to kenzies shoot out? didn't that happen too? wazupwitdaposting!?! you're on FIRE!!!