Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Latest Funnies!

1. We had dinner with my bro Billy and his wife Alina on Sunday and the subject of Peeps (ya know the Easter marshmallow chicks and bunnies) came up. Alina was talking about how fun much they had with them as kids. That they would play with them more than eat them. She said "We use to stick our "peeps" in the microwave and watch them expand, it was funny." McKenzie was listening in and said, "Mom why would you put your crotch in the microwave?" It took me a sec. then I realized that that is what we called our private area, usually I use it in the context of asking them if they wiped their peeps enough after going potty. Needless to say, we had a good laugh out of that one.

2. So yesterday was St. Patty's day right, well that naughty leprechaun came and turned our dinner green, including our orange julius's. The kids were struggling eating the food, but finally caved and enjoyed themselves. Well, apparently that stinkin leprechaun wasn't finished with just dinner. This morning as I was changing the morning poo of Malia's, he some how got in there and she had the brightest green poo ever. I think next year we might try and catch him before he turns every one's dookies green.

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

That is funny! We had green dinner too!

Sara said...

oh dear! I'm crying from laughing so hard...