Friday, March 13, 2009

What do your kids really think about you?

So, I got tagged on facebook to do this question and answer about what my kids think about me. I got a good kick out of it and I "tagging" any and all of you who want to do it. You'll love it.

Answer Key:
Mc: McKenzie age 8
Mo: Morgan age 5
Mi: Micah age 4
Malia's answers are all either "no", "more" or "all done"

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Mc: Clean up our room.
Mo: Set the table
Mi: Star Wars

2. What makes mom happy?
Mc: When I give her stuff.
Mo: When I clean our room.
Mi: No pooing in my pants.

3. What makes mom sad?
Mc: When we don't listen.
Mo: Not picking up our room
Mi: Pooing in my pants.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Mc: Sometimes when I tell her jokes.
Mo: When she tickles me.
Mi: Playing together

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Mc: Weird
Mo: A boy and a girl
Mi: Played Star Wars

6. How old is your mom?
Mc: 30
Mo: 21
Mi: 14

7. How tall is your mom?
Mc: 7 feet
Mo: 22
Mi: Big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Mc: Shop.
Mo: Play Star Wars and Mario Kart on the Wii
Mi: Play Star Wars

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Mc: Play the Wii and go to the store and buy stuff for dinner.
Mo: Go to the store and get stuff.
Mi: Call me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Mc: Playing the piano.
Mo: I forgot.
Mi: Cuz you love me.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Mc: Shopping and playing the piano.
Mo: Playing video games.
Mi: Exercising

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mc: Playin with us.
Mo: The computer
Mi: Fighting

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Mc: Being a mom and taking care of us.
Mo: Calling me, McKenzie and Micah, dad and Malia to do chores
Mi: Clean the laundry.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Mc: Chocolate
Mo: Speghetti
Mi: Tacos

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Mc: Having us.
Mo: Playing with us.
Mi: Cuz she's my best friend.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mc: Candace from Phineas and Pherb.
Mo: Princess Lea (from Star Wars Lego's)
Mi: A ghost

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Mc: Shop, play the Wii
Mo: Play together
Mi: Play the game together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Mc: We are both in a family.
Mo: We both have blue eyes
Mi: Having birthday's.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Mc: We have different colored hair and I don't like going shopping.
Mo: Her hair is darker
Mi: You are tall and I am small.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Mc: Cuz she does.
Mo: Clearing the table and help me.
Mi: Cuz you love me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Mc: He works at BYU and makes money.
Mo: Kissing him.
Mi: Cuz he goes to work.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Mc: Walmart
Mo: To Costco
Mi: To the taco place

So apparently, I am a neat freak, who loves to shop and play video games (which is totally the opposite of me). I'm thinking of changing my ways around these little guys if that's what they are going to remember about me. Regardless of what they think, I was laughing all the way through it. Maybe we will try and do this for Randy, tee hee.

2 comments:

emily a. said...

This was so cute. I've never even met your kiddies but it's so funny seeing your role through their eyes.

Claire said...

That is hilarious! Happy Easter!