Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holy Crap, 100 posts (oh and Easter)

Or should that be the other way around. I cannot believe that this is my 100th post. I feel like I need to do something special . . . or not. Isn't it special enough that I even blog . . . ha ha ha ha. Anyway, my real excitement is Easter is over and we are about halfway through Spring Break (I can make it, I really can). The only reason I am going to make it is because we went up to Randy's parents for Easter and I stayed a few extra days with the kids for my own sanity. It has been a lot of fun . . .
Hunting for eggs . . .
Decorating cookie houses with cousins . . .
Coloring eggs . . .
And more eggs . . .
Taking lots of random pictures . . .Hanging around outside with more cousins . . .

Loving the fact that grandma and grandpa live live right behind 2 horses that we can feed whenever we want . . .And enjoying the play structure that came with the grandma and grandpa's house.It was a nice Easter with family, friends and lots of food (of course). We made lots of fun Eastery (it's a word I swear) things and got some fun gifts from the Easter bunny, one of which I'm pretty excited about to. McKenzie got a set of hat looms, she was really excited because I taught her this winter how to do it and have been borrowing a kid-size loom for seriously ever from a lady in my ward and now we have a whole set. I've already made a cute hat for me and scarf for Mac and she has made a cute little scarf for a fur real parrot that she got. Morgan even got a weaving square and made her little puppy a blanket. It keeps their hands and minds busy, which I am always a fan of. However, we did NOT get a good family shot, we waited till after church (dumb mistake) and there was too much freaking out going on that it just didn't happen. Oh well, better luck next year.

No comments: