Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Hair

It was Red Ribbon week last week and last Friday was Crazy Hair Day.  One of the things McKenzie really wanted to do was cut her hair before Crazy hair day so that it made it even crazier.  I actually wanted to try and make an attempt at crazy hair, so I went to the party store and bought every color of colored hairspray, cuz I never have it when I need it, and let the kids choose what they did.  Mac wanted  kind of a Shrek thing going on, only with 3 ear instead of 2.

 I'm not creative enough yet with hair, so I tried so weird twisting pony tail things with Morgie and sprayed it Cougar white and blue.

 Micah liked the Cougar theme so we striped him up.
 And we got one more day of nice walking to school in and got a crazy hair shot of everyone.  Man, I'm ready for spring to come back already.  I wasn't finished doing my outside walking.

1 comment:

Elaine Shandra said...

Here's a cute site for hairdos that you might like. I found it while blog hopping: http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/