Monday, November 8, 2010

The Hair is Gone

I finally caved and let her do it.  McKenzie has been begging me for sooo long to let me cut her hair and I convinced her to wait till after Halloween to do it so she could put it in a ponytail, (cuz let's face it, 50's girls did not have A-line hairstyles back then).  With all of the chaos of Malia's surgery and . . . pretty much that, I couldn't even think of anything else.  But Thursday, she soooo kindly reminded me again, and I got my friend, at the last minute, to show up at my door with a hair supplies in tow, to surprise Mac with a cut.
 I love her hair short I do have to say.  She had exactly 10 inches, just enough for Locks of Love.  We were going to go with Wigs for Kids cuz apparently the other charges for wigs and Wigs doesn't, but they need 12 inches and I just couldn't put up with 2 more growing inches.  1 was hard enough.  We'll see if she will let it grow out again.
 Thanx Brookie for helping us out.  You da Bomb!

No comments: