Thursday, November 11, 2010

My dad was helping fix and organize things at my grandma's home in Cali and along with it, inherited her old car. So he had to drive it home to Michigan and of course had to come through Utah, so we were able to have a quick visit with him at my brother's home. It was fun, the kids always love see their grandparents even if it is for short time.
Kirsten's new party trick is to make a silly face, so I was trying to get her to do it for one of the pics, however it took about 5 shots to get her to do it and by that time my kids had been holding that face for too long, so this was the best that we got.
Thanx grandpa for taking time to visit with us.

1 comment:

Buffy Dayton said...

Hilarious! At first I was like wow her family looks big and then I realized tha Micha is holding a fake baby, and the other one isn't yours. It freaked me out for a sec! By the way? Can you walk at all today cause I am struggling!