Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Toots!!!! Micah Lost his 1st Tooth!!!!

1st off, Randy turned 34.  Seriously can time just stop now.  Before we know it we'll be hitting 40, AHHH!  I'm not ready for that.  Anyway, we kind of had a long birthday weekend.  We celebrated New Years day with some cousins.  Had a potluck and a white elephant exchange.  It was fun visiting with them.  Randy's mom brought down a birthday cake to share with everyone.  So we sang to him on the day before his bday.  Then on his actual bday on Sunday, my brother, Billy, blessed their new little baby girl (btw congrats to them, I still haven't taken a picture of her yet).  So we went up to their ward and then had dinner with them and didn't celebrate that day.  But on Monday we decided to have a few of Randy's friends over for dinner and cake. 
Hope you had a fun day/weekend Toots.  

Micah lost his 1st tooth on Wednesday.  I had been doing P90X with my friend Jess when he bit into an apple and Randy said it started.  He noticed on Monday that another tooth growing behind his 2 bottom teeth (which made me nervous) and neither of his teeth were loose at all.  I figured well we have a dentist appt next month, I'll let him deal with it.  That was until he bit into the apple.  From Monday until Wednesday, there wasn't even a hint of it being loose.  I came home and he was holding a cold rag in his mouth.  I asked him to just let me see it and would not cooperate.  So I pinned him down and barely touched the tooth and it fell right out, literally. 

That little white thing behind the hole in his mouth is the new tooth coming in. . . craaazy.
Our little man is sure growing up.  On another side note, we had another Micahism. McKenzie taught him the "turning the apple stem through the alphabet" game.  So now every time he eats an apple (which is daily) he turns the stem and lands on a different letter. So far he is going to marry Isabel, Maya, Hadley and someone named Nikki or Nicole.  He giggles every time we think of a corresponding name to his letter.  Oh boy.

No comments: