Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Field Trips

Malia and Micah both got to go on field trips within a 2 week period.  And since now I'm kidless for 3 hours each day, I can go without having to pick an choose which one's I go and and have to find a sitter.  Malia's was first and she got to 1st go to Krispy Kreme and see how donuts are made.
Then to the fire station and see a fire be put out, a smokey house, abulance, and fire trucks and watch the life flight helicopter land about 25 yards away.  It was awesome.
 We got to have her buddy Caden in our group.  He's in the afternoon class so we don't get to see him much anymore
Then it was off to Pumpkin Land to play in the corn maze, and see some farm animals, play on their playground walk through their "spook" alley (which is just a lot of lights.

Then last week, Micah was able to go to Pumpkinland as well.  We got a group shot before walking through the maze.
Saw some cooling looking corn.
Looked at lots of pumpkins.
Put our faces in silly places.

And got to pick out a pumpkin to take home.
It was a lot of fun for everyone.  I'm so gateful my kids are in school so I can do more things with them there.

No comments: