Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Halloween Halloween (you get the idea)
We had a great Halloween this year.  We got to carve pumpkins

Notice Micah's hair right now, cuz it will change drastically in a sec.
All carved and ready for spooking. (I even got Mak to carve hers all by herself this year hers on the right, amazing I know)
Then came getting ready for dress up.  Micah wanted to be an old man and so we went for it.  Randy shaved his head Sunday night.
And this is what he looked like in the morning.  He looks like a mini George Burns.  I love it.
We completed the look with suspenders and and high waters and some awesome glasses we paid too much for.  But here's our Old Man
All the kids plus the kid I never had ready for some trick or treating fun.
One more for good measure
Our pretty pretty princess
Our scallywag Pirate
Our Gothic whatever (hope this isn't a sign of things to come)
And some of the kids scoring on their booty.
Thanks Michelle and Jess for helping us make our costumes awesome!!!!

4 comments:

Mego said...

AAHHH!! i love love love Micah's hair!! haha! so great!

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Sweet costumes!! What a great Halloween it was. I LOVE Micah's...definitely my favorite this year. You probably don't want to know that I had glasses just like that you could have borrowed. :0)

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Awesome costumes and I'm a little jealous that you can go on field trips without toting little ones.

Elaine Shandra said...

LOVE Micah's costume! Of course everyone else's are awesome too :)