Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Fall

I love fall!!!! I love the colors, the coolness in the air, everything.  Over conference weekend we went up the canyon and enjoyed a picnic and playtime in the park. 
Here's the playtime.  It was a really warm weekend, hence the shorts and T-shirts.
There was a pavilion there that looked a little Barn-ish (it's a word, I promise).  So I attempted shots of the kids.  Too bad they all had been running around that their faces are all red.  Oh well, I'm learning.



My little goofballs.
We saw butterflies
And ladybugs
And me apparently.
Fall also brought a round of the sickies.  Within a 24 hour period, we all got sick.  It was great fun, can't you tell?
After we were done being sick, we were able to go to the BYU homecoming pancake breakfast and parade. 
James even joined us (Rocking Malia's Culver's hat of course).
We even got to see Smokey the Bear.  My dad should be soo proud of us.  Here's for you dad.
I also got into canning (sort of). I was given a 5 gallon bucket of the best grapes I've ever had. It made 8 Qt. of juice and 9 pints of jelly. Also later on I canned some pears. 

No comments: