Thursday, October 6, 2011

McKenzie's 11-OMG!!!!

It happened, we officially have a preteen!!! I think I'm going to go crazy now.  She wanted German Pancakes for breakfast, which I didn't mind cuz it's sooo much faster and easier than regular one's.
It was a school day, and also parent/teacher conferences.  So we had to do a something quick right after we were done.  We met Gma and Gpa and Dee Da up at Culver's, Mak's choice.  She got to wear the birthday hat while she ate.

Randy decided to have fun with the camera.
Then Micah joined in the fun as well.
So did McKenzie.
Then we went to Dee Da's and opened presents. . . . (she got a Rip Stik which she's been asking for forever)
(Showing off her mad stik skills and wearing her new threads from Gma and Gpa to the gang)
And ate cake. . . well cupcakes at least.
That weekend we had Alina and the kids over for dinner and I made her a "real" cake.  I figured, she's 11, she doesn't need character cakes anymore.  So I made her my mom's whipped cream cake (the one we always had growing up).
 It's hard to believe she's not a little kids anymore :( I can't believe this time next year we will have a Young Woman.  Ahhhhhhh!  Oh well, at least now we have a babysitter, which btw is awesome.

No comments: