Thursday, July 26, 2012

Family Reunion-through the eyes of an almost 12 year old

-K- so this first shot is not of the reunion, but this is what I found on Mak's camera when I downloaded pictures for her.  Apparently, she was doing a photo shoot with Masie.  Oh boy, here we go.
 Onto the reunion.  McKenzie and Morgan had the opportunity to go with my brother and their family up to my family's reunion in Idaho.  I knew we weren't going to be able to go due to my "condition" so I eagerly said yes. They were gone for 10 days and loved every minute of it.  The following pictures of what McKenzie deemed worthy photo journaling.  They're pretty great.  Here's Morg apparently in the car.
 And Wall-E hiding in the stairwell of the big red van.
 And Kyra and part of Morgan's head after their 80's makeover.
 And every one's backsides in the kitchen of the lake house they were staying at.
 My fav. shot, the lake that I couldn't go to and water ski on.
 And the sink. . . that's all I can say about this one.  Oh and there were plenty more shots of the house itself that I chose not to bore your with.
 And the Chaser, after a fun-filled moment of art time.
 I'm assuming this is the deck, but I'm not sure if she was trying to get the deck or of people on the deck.
 And Ki-Ki in the van.
 And McKenzie's 80's makeover.
 And last but not least, the awesome aunt who was kind enough to invite the girls to go with them.
It looks like it was a lot of fun, wish we could've gone, but I'm glad the girls got to experience this.  It will be something they talk about for years.

No comments: