Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3 months baby!!! or maybe that was suppose to be A 3 month baby?

My little stinker is trying to grow up too fast.  She doesn't really like to be a newborn or an infant for that matter.  She's ready for the big stuff, like trying to sit and rolling over.  What's up with this girl?  She really doesn't get any tummy time because by the time you get her on her stomach, she rolls right over as if to say, "Rolling over is for pansies, what else ya got ma!"  While she's sitting in her bouncy seat, or swing or even propped up on a pillow, she will not let her neck relax and just lay back.  She's always doing yoga moves like the "boat" so we decided she was ready for the bumbo. . .
 As you can see, she's totally ready, lol.  I was eating lunch reading something and she was sitting quietly in front of me in the seat and when I looked up this is what I got.  I just laughed.

This little girl also really likes her tongue, not sure why, but it's always sticking out.
Love this shot.
And to keep the tradition going. . .

 Happy little sucker (usually)


 A little scared???
Masie has been a fun little addition to our family.  The "newness" of the baby has worn off, so they aren't fighting over her anymore.  McKenzie likes to hold her when SHE wants to or she's not crying, really helpful I know, but she loves her to death.  She had a really crabby week last week and I attribute it to the full moon, say what you want, I think it really does affect a person.  She's been a lot happier since.  Love this little girl!!!

No comments: