Friday, December 13, 2013

Ya, I'm getting older, so what!

I just don't really want to talk about it, I am not enjoying this thing called age. . . probably because I feel like I'm getting older.  Oh well, it has to happen sometime I guess, right.  I am a very practical person when it comes to gifts and this year Randy did not fail me.  I got something I really wanted for the kitchen.  This, as stupid as it may seem is a cookie scooper.  My last one broke and I really miss it ( I know dumb, hu) so Randy got me a new one and couple other practical things, cuz he luvs me, :)
 What birthday would be complete without some goofy kid pics.


 I received some really old silverware after my grandma passed away, a lot of it is mismatched, but it's something to remind me of her.  Randy spent the afternoon cleaning and polishing and them up for me.  What a sweetie!!!!
 I didn't care what kind of cake I got as long as it was chocolate and I didn't have to make it.  This is what Randy found at Costco.  It looks chocolaty enough for me, lol.
 Man look at those candles.
The best birthday present I received was this one.
I took a test on my birthday and it finally came back positive.  I had take 2 other tests that came back negative which didn't make sense since I was really late.  This little baby just wanted to make my birthday that much more special.  He/she will be arriving beginning of May, gender coming soon :)  We are all so excited to have another special little spirit join a family.  And for those of you who think 6 is a lot. . .I'm from a family of 9, 6 is nothing!  Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

No comments: