Friday, December 20, 2013

What? I'm having a brother?

WOW is all I have to say.  I cannot believe I have let this blog go for so long.  I have so many excuses I could use, but I won't.  Let's just act like there never was a gap and it's still Christmas time, lol.  Anyway, I am now in catch up mode so here we go.

The last day of school before Christmas break started, I had my ultrasound to determine the health of this little bambino and the gender.  We wanted to do something fun to tell the kids. I saw this shirt at The Children's Place a couple of days before and thought this would be a cute way to tell them. . .if it was a boy.  Low and behold it WAS and so we ran to the store grabbed the shirt and put it on this little stinker and waited for their reaction.  As you can tell, Masie is not very excited.
 Or maybe she was, lol.

 Very excited.
 or not, ha!

No comments: