Saturday, April 5, 2008

Different Tag!

Thanks to Deena I have gotten my first legitimate tag ever! The A-Z's of Me

A - Advocate for: My kids. They deserve the best right?

B - Best Feature: My eyes, I like the color blue that they are, and coincidentally Randy has them to, so now all our kids have amazing blue eyes, I love it.

C - Could Do Without: Could or need? I need to do without chocolate but am having a hard time convincing my cravings of that.

D - Dreams & Desires: To go back and finish school, to travel and see the sites, outside of the US, and you’ll think this one is weird but to conduct the Philharmonic.

E - Essential Items: Chocolate, my mini food processor (I hate chopping onions myself), and a piano.

F - Favorite Pastime: playing around on the computer, watching Lost or the Office, getting outside with the kids when it’s nice.

G - Good at: playing the piano, listening to my friends, and borrowing ideas from other people.

H - Have Never Tried: Wake boarding, snow skiing, surfing.

I - If I Had a Million Dollars: I’d pay off debt (including Randy’s schooling), buy a house, and take my family on a fun vacation.

J - Junkie For: Finding old friends through Blogger and Facebook, Oh and of course chocolate.

K - Kindred Spirit: My sisters (all of them even if some don’t like to blog yet, Shauna).

L - Little Known Fact: I use to be skinny until I had kids (hee hee)

M - Memorable Moment: Being sealed to Randy, having each of my four beautiful kids (especially Malia making me go through 12 hours of labor after Micah’s 3).

N - Never Again Will I: Complain I'm fat when I looked as good as I did in high school.

O - Occasional Indulgence: Pedicures, I've had maybe 2 in my whole life.

P - Profession: Chauffer, nurse, teacher, maid, engineer, secretary, cook, oh and a MOM!

Q - Quote: There are no small parts, only small people

R - Reason to Smile: When my kids learn something new or do something unexpected.

S - Sorry About: not keeping better touch with my friends

T - Tag Some Friends: my sister's and in-laws (that include you Kendra and Julie)

U - Uninterested In: Country music

V - Very Scared Of: Something bad happening to my kids and not being able to do anything about it.

W - Worst Habit: Cracking my knuckles

X - X Marks My Ideal Vacation Spot: Hawaii, anywhere in Europe, my Grandpa’s cabin in Northern Wisconsin.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

3 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I think the baby in the blue jammies looks like James!

Lindsay said...

Where's the "Y"?

Amanda Davis said...

I loved reading this because it helped me know that Katie is still my Katie! I love that you still crack your knuckles, and stuff like that! I love it!