Friday, April 4, 2008

Tag your it!

Sami tagged everyone who read her blog so I am tagging all of you. It's really simple though, so don't fret. Here's what to do: You pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123, and post the fifth sentence. So here it is:

(OK so to preface this, the closest book was Randy's text book on Life-span Development, so here it goes).

Cesarean deliveries also are performed if the baby is lying crosswise in the uterus, if the baby's head is too large to pass through the mother's pelvis, if the baby develops complications, or if the mother is bleeding vaginally.

Maybe this will help some of you, or not. I had a good laugh copying it though. So all of you readers out there, it's your turn, I will have fun reading what you find.

PS I made another slideshow from photobucket at the bottom of my blog. I will put new pics in there every once in a while, I think it's easier to use than the picassa one, and you can see it better.

3 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I looked at your slide show and I think you photo shoped a picture of James when he was a baby in with that group of babies! I don't know who's baby it is but I swear that had to be James!!! Definatly a SCHMIDT baby (good thing they were cute ones though!)

Sami said...

What a good sport you are! Wasn't that fun?!

ellen said...

yeah...that is a good idea and all except for the fact that the nearest book with more than 20 pages around me (you know i am in the kids play room) is the phone book and you KNOW i am not going to write the 5th sentence of that one out! are there even really sentences in the phone book!?! come on!!!! give me a good tag so i can do it!:) i wanna play!!!:)