Friday, July 4, 2008

The aftermath

The next morning we kinda just took it easy. Laurie and Jason packed up to leave earlier than the rest of us. They stayed at Lake Tahoe at their timeshare (which is about 45 min from where my grandma lives). Morgan was invited to go with them to hang out with Grace. The rest of us had to do some major laundry and packing to ready to leave for Cali the next day. While I was getting my fam ready, Randy and Shauna took the remaining kids to our local pool. It's a lot of fun, equipped with water slides, fountains, water tumblers and beach entry. I love those kinds of pools, all ages can play. Anyway, I couldn't go (due to the fact that we had no clean clothes or anything packed, but I know the kids had fun. This is a pic of the pool I found on there website, FYI don't try and find Waldo, he is not there.

No comments: