Wednesday, July 2, 2008

#4 church and birthday barbeque


On we go. So Sunday was Father's day. The kids helped me make egg mcmuffins (I don't know what else to call them), and the kids made Randy cards from old cards I have saved. They had fun. The rest of the day was consumed with getting ready and out the door for church, well most of us, (Laurie went to her old ward in Lehi, and Andy got lost so he went somewhere else). After church we made dinner. We all decided (well at least the girls did) that we would take a night of cooking dinner since there were about 27 of us and that's a lot of mouths to feed. My mom and I took Sunday and did a B-Bque. James's bday was Saturday and since that day was pretty busy we decided to celebrate it Sunday, along with Father's Day. We got them an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and wrote on it " Happy everything day." It was fun, I still can't believe that we fit everyone into our house for dinner, we borrowed some chairs and a long table from neighbors and made it work.

The 1st pic is of my SILs (Andy's wife Bonnie Jean and Alina) This is Bradley and Andy's baby AJ.


This is me, Lindsay and my oldest sister Shauna.





And here is Micah with his cheesy smile enjoying his watermelon.
And then there is Andy licking me. Lindz was taking pictures of everyone and we decided to stick our tounges out and just as she took the shot, Andy turned and licked me. Gotta love the expression.

No comments: