Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Day of School-or should I say Shool

Craziness is all around, on the house tops on the ground.  (Can you name that primary song?)  Anyway, school started with a bang.  Three kids off to all-day school and one at home waiting to get evaluated for preschool which started the following week.  Mak started 5th grade
 Morg's in 3rd
And Micah's in 1st (his 1st year of all day which is great)
 Do you sense a theme with the plaid?  Apparently it is still in, which makes me laugh cuz I remember when it was in while I was in middle and high school and how quickly it got lame (ya know with the corduroy along with it like on the  collars).  I like this plaid though.
 We got the pics again.  I really need to look back through the years and see how much these girls have really changed.
 This was the next week cuz McKenna was sick the 1st week of school, poor girl. I love that these girls have to bend over for Morg, why didn't she get Randy's genes?
 I'm pretty sure Micah will be taller than Morg soon enough.  Not as tall as KC, but he'll get some height on him.
 This was the 1st day without McKenna, these 2 are such hams.
 The next week, preschool started and as you can see Malia got in.  This is probably the only reason to love August birthday's.  She was sooo excited to go to school.  She got up so early and got herself ready and was ready before 8 AM to go.  Too bad she still had 45 minutes to wait.
 Her and Brooklyn, another one of Michelle's kids that is in kindergarten.  They have fun together though.
 Can you tell that she's excited, or maybe that's a little possessed, either way, she's in school.
 She's soo proud of herself.
Now that my mornings are free, I'm keeping busy with working out and making a monthly (maybe more, we'll see) of going to the temple before Malia gets home.  It's time to work on me now.  SOOOO HAPPY SCHOOL STARTED, WOOT!!!

No comments: